Medicare Part D 2007: Training and Technical Assistance Opportunities
Limited opportunities are available for small group trainings and for technical assistance to California clinic organizations. Both trainings and technical assistance will be:
- Via telephone and telecommunications technology
- Provided by LifeLong Medical Care's East Bay Benefits Initiative staff
- Tailored to your organization's needs
The primary focus and timeline are geared to prepare safety net providers for the new Part D open-enrollment period and to assist with the transition of dual-eligible and other low-income patients to a new Part D plan year. Trainings will be coordinated to accommodate the schedules of participating organizations. Technical assistance - provided as a follow-up to teleconference trainings - will include advice, coaching and problem solving, and will be provided via a "warm line."
If you are interested in applying for Training and Technical Assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the following questions:
- Is your clinic organization located in California?
Note: the special assistance is available to only California clinic organizations.
- Your name, phone number, organization, and your title or role within your organization?
- Number or percentage of your organization's patients who are Medicare beneficiaries (estimate)? How many are dual eligibles?
- Some information about the population you serve (rural or urban, ethnicity, language, age, etc.)
- Does your organization refer your patients to local or on-site HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program)?
- When is the best time to reach you?
Medicare Part D 2007»
Essential Tools and Practical Materials»
back to top